The continuing education committee sets the strategic framework for CFA UK’s Continuing Education programme, enabling the society to deliver more than 50 events a year.
The committee organises a wide range of events including academic research series; annual conference; author series; eminent speaker lectures; evening seminars and masterclasses; managing money series and Special Interest Group events. Its main area of responsibility are:
- To review all policy issues relating to continuing education, proposing any necessary changes to the Board
- To develop a programme of seminars, discussions and other events designed to further continuing education
- To review and monitor feedback on continuing education events
- To liaise with other committees, in particular, the Marketing and Communications Committee
- To liaise with other bodies on relevant events where joint sponsorship or close liaison would be beneficial