The Gender Diversity committee is dedicated to encouraging, enabling and inspiring women to fulfil their careers in the profession by:
- Leading the provision of professional development for diverse women in investment.
- Driving the promotion of investment as a career for young women.
- Informing decision makers, senior leaders and the public about the benefits of diversity in the investment profession.
Areas of focus for 2017/18
- Continuing to develop the impact of the Gender Diversity Network on diversity in the investment profession, through our flagship events, outreach and member engagement.
- Collaborating with employers and other organisations to improve the pipeline of women entering the investment profession.
- Building the leadership capabilities of women already in the investment profession by supporting them with a calendar of development events.
- Producing thought leadership on diversity within the investment profession, supported by CFA Institute and other CFA women's networks globally.