Why should I take the IMC?
Are you looking to develop your career in investment management? Then the IMC is suitable for you. Here are some of the reasons candidates take the IMC.
- Well-defined, flexible and prestigious
- The most recognised threshold professional qualification of choice for graduates going into front office roles in portfolio management, research, relationship management, sales & distribution, risk and investment consulting
- Sets the benchmark for defining the threshold knowledge required in investment, regulation and ethics
- FCA regulatory recognition as an FCA appropriate Qualification for the activity of 'managing investments'
- Used by asset management firms for over 20 years in demonstrating the competency of their staff
- Provides excellent coverage of the MiFID II criteria for knowledge and competence.
- Combines with CFA Level 1 to meet the FCA Exam Standards required of wealth managers and financial advisers
- Enables IMC Membership of CFA UK and use of the 'IMC' credential
Find out more about IMC Career Pathways