CFA UK is a professional membership body representing 11,000 investment professionals in the UK that promotes the highest standards of ethics, education and professional excellence in the profession, in order to serve society’s best interest.
CFA UK is part of the worldwide network of member societies of CFA Institute, the global, not-for-profit association of investment professionals, that awards the CFA and CIPM designations.
CFA UK’s mission is to build a better investment profession by serving the public interest by educating investment professionals, by promoting and enforcing ethical and professional standards and by explaining what is happening in the profession to regulators, policy-makers and the media. As a member society, we promote the development of careers in the investment profession and facilitate networking within and across member groups.
CFA UK also promotes the CFA Program for which CFA Institute is the awarding body.
Stay ahead in your career
Develop your knowledge and keep up-to-date with industry insights with CFA UK Discover:
- Exclusive for our members, CFA UK Discover is our on-demand professional learning platform
- Take control of your professional learning
- Get equipped with the knowledge and skills that you need to succeed in your career
- Access unlimited podcasts, videos, and articles
- keep up-to-date and grow your skills
Grow your professional network
Connect with over 11,000 of the most qualified investment practitioners in the UK:
- Network at a wide variety of educational and social events
- Join a special interest group to learn more about topics you are interested in or passionate about
- Get involved in the investment community as a volunteer
When you join CFA UK as a member you become part of an active and engaged community of investment professionals. We represent a broad spectrum of the profession through CFA Charterholders, CFA Regular and Affiliate members, ASIP, IMC and CFA candidates, and focus on providing you with professional development opportunities to help advance your career.
Improve your prospects
Take advantage of our career support services including free career-related events and access our dedicated jobs board via our Careers Centre