Conference: Investing in the net zero transition
Tuesday 23 May 2023 | 09:00 - 18:30
This is an in-person networking and knowledge sharing opportunity
Incorporating climate into investment products and processes has moved from a ‘nice to have’ to a ‘need to have’. Everyone is talking about climate and investments, but few people really know how to do it.
The best way to learn is by hearing from the investment practitioners who are already meeting the challenge at CFA UK’s climate conference Investing in the net zero transition. The programme tackles key issues such as, investment opportunities and threats arising from the renewables supercycle, and how can climate investing transition to net zero.
Why you should be at this event:
- Achieve your potential - Upskilling your knowledge on climate investing is a critical career move and this conference is designed to give you the insights you need to position yourself in the market.
- Enable a mindset change as a thought leader - Join sessions to understand how you can identify where you need to act and how to collaborate successfully with other investors to make your voice heard.
- Learn how to successfully develop products - Hear direct from clients on what they think best practice in communication and reporting looks like and on how to select the right climate frameworks and benchmarks.
- Build your network of climate contacts - Network with fellow investment professionals to expand your network during conference breaks and in breakout sessions.
Included in your ticket:
- 6 hours of high quality CPD content
- Meet 300+ investment professionals
- Spaces for networking and business calls
- Breakfast and lunch
- Coffees, teas, soft drinks and snacks throughout the day
- Wine, beer and soft drinks at our networking reception
As part of the security procedures at 22 Bishopsgate, CFA UK must provide the venue with the names and email addresses of all delegates attending the conference, so that a QR code can be emailed to you, to allow you access to the venue. Please note that after the conference all details held by the venue will be destroyed.
Event: 09:00 - 17:00
Networking: 17:00 - 18:30
CPD Points: 6.00
Click here to view our event terms and conditions.