Candidate membership is available to individuals studying the CFA Program. The benefits are tailored to provide you with comprehensive exam support to help you prepare and achieve at the highest level. You’ll also benefit from our usual membership benefits designed to help you grow your career, achieve your professional goals, and get and stay ahead in the investment profession.
Access comprehensive study support
Take advantage of our comprehensive CFA Program support to help you prepare for your exam and achieve at the highest level:
- join a study group
- attend free study and revision events
- view online support resources
- access discounted mock exam papers.
Gain professional recognition
CFA UK membership demonstrates your commitment to professional excellence, giving you recognition as an authoritative and actively engaged investment professional.
Expand your knowledge
Stay ahead by developing your skills and keeping up-to-date with the latest industry insights:
- attend educational events and conferences, with over 50 events per year free to members
- get unlimited access to our online knowledge centre where you will find filmed events, webcasts, podcasts, articles and presentations
- take advantage of free CPD certificate programmes
- enjoy a complimentary subscription to Professional Investor – our quarterly publication with thought provoking articles and interviews from leading investment experts.
Connect with like-minded peers
Grow your professional network by connecting with over 11,600 of the most qualified investment practitioners in the UK:
- attend free networking events
- connect on LinkedIn and Twitter
- join a special interest group to learn more about topics you’re interested in or passionate about
- get involved in the investment community as a volunteer.
Progress your career
As a CFA UK member you can take advantage of discounts for CPD-accredited courses with training providers:
BPP Professional Development
For a 30% discount quote your CFA UK membership number when booking.
Browse BPP Professional Development courses
For a 15% discount, quote your CFA UK membership number in notes section of the Fitch Learning registration page.
Call 0845 072760 or email email@example.com for 10% discount on CFA Program Level I training.
Browse Fitch Learning courses
Candidate membership is available to individuals currently enrolled in the CFA Program. You will need your CFA Institute number and a method of payment handy when you apply.
Our membership year is 01 July to 30 June. For new members, our membership fees are prorated depending on when you apply. The current price for new members until 30 June 2017 is £57.50*
*All members who are renewing will be required to pay the full membership fee £115.00
Public Concern at Work helpline