To apply for Local membership with CFA UK, you will first need to register for an account.
To register for an account:
- Click on ‘Haven’t got an account? Register with us’
- Enter an email address - This should be the email connected to your IMC, Certificate in Climate and Investing, Certificate in ESG Investing or CFA Program candidate account. This is so your qualification is connected to your CFA UK Portal account and ensure your membership eligibility.
- Create a password and submit the registration form
- Check your inbox for your activation email and activate your account
- Log in to the CFA UK Portal to apply for membership
To apply for Local membership with CFA UK:
- Log in to the CFA UK Portal
- Click My Membership on the left
- Click Apply for Membership
- Complete the online membership application form
- Accept the terms and conditions and proceed to payment
- Pay the membership fee
- You will receive an email confirmation of your membership
- When you next log in to your account and click on My Membership, you will be able to see your active membership and links to exclusive membership benefits.
Having difficulties applying?
If you believe you are eligible for Local membership, but are not seeing an Apply for membership button in the CFA UK Portal, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please email from the email address you have registered with at CFA UK and include information on your qualification. A member of the CFA UK team will get back to you.