Section 2: Terms
Please tick the following boxes:
1. CFA Society of the UK’s terms and conditions
2. Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct
Members of CFA UK must:
- Act with integrity, competence, diligence, respect, and in an ethical manner with the public, clients, prospective clients, employers, employees, colleagues in the investment profession, and other participants in the global capital markets.
- Place the integrity of the investment profession and the interests of clients above their own personal interests.
- Use reasonable care and exercise independent professional judgment when conducting investment analysis, making investment recommendations, taking investment actions, and engaging in other professional activities.
- Practice and encourage others to practice in a professional and ethical manner that will reflect credit on themselves and the profession.
- Promote the integrity and viability of the global capital markets for the ultimate benefit of society.
- Maintain and improve their professional competence and strive to maintain and improve the competence of other investment professionals.
As a member of CFA UK, you are required to answer the following professional conduct questions. If any answer is "yes" then CFA UK will contact you to obtain details on this matter.