CFA UK’s fourth annual Behavioural Finance Conference explored the impact of an increasingly systematic and data driven approach to investing and what this means for markets and us as individuals.
“I’ve been interested in behavioural finance and wanted to learn more. The conference was insightful and brought to light how people’s instincts and intuition can influence their decisions. It’s made me want to explore a masters in behavioural finance.” Justin Beernaert, CFA
The conference was brought to you by our Behavioural Finance working group:
- Can Esenbel, CFA, Investment Director, Monmouth Capital
- Jacob Deppe, CFA, Head of Trading, Infinox Capital
- Matthew Jones, CFA, Portfolio Manager, JP Morgan
Catch up on the sessions and insights presented at the event using the resources below.
Watch the presentations
- Human ambiguity tolerance beats AI - Marcus Schuller (CPD Hours: 32 minutes)
- Insights from 20 years of behavioural finance investing - Philippa Clough (CPD Hours: 21 mins)
- Can big data help predict human behaviour - Kristina Vasileva (CPD Hours: 29 mins)
- Behavioural finance in the man-machine equation - Shweta Agarwal (CPD Hours: 34 mins)
- Our sticky two-minded syndrome: What is the cure? - Dr Magda Osman (CPD Hours: 21 mins)
Listen to the podcast
We partnered with the CSuite Podcast to create a dedicated podcast from the conference containing exclusive interviews with our speakers providing an overview of topics and issues discussed on the day.
Check out the event photos
See a selection of photographs captured at the conference.