The Networks Steering Committee exists to lead in setting the strategic framework for CFA UK’s social and networking programme of events and volunteer engagements.
- Enhance engagement and experience through participation in social events through the year
- Promote the society's mission to members and their organisations
- Receive informal feedback from members regarding their expectations from the Society
- Create cohesive subgroups along the lines of personal interests of members including sports, wine tasting, pub quizzes, themed cultural evenings, etc.
- Monthly pub meets to facilitate networking amongst members with special interest
- Drive and grow CFA UK's Special Interest Groups