Prepare and achieve with CFA UK
Join CFA UK as a candidate member and take advantage of our study support including CFA Program revision surgeries, and study groups. Also benefit from our usual membership benefits designed to help you grow your career, achieve your professional goals, and get and stay ahead in the investment profession.
Study groups are one of the most popular and well-established preparation techniques you can use for your CFA exam. Join one of our study groups to meet other candidates and sitting the same exam level as you.
- Form a group with candidates from various disciplines
- Share notes, ideas and insights
- Discuss concepts to clarify your thinking
- Schedule regular meetings to stay on-track
- Support and motivate each other through challenges
How to join a study group
Simply email us with your name, membership number, study level, exam date, preferred study location for group meetings and preferred frequency of study group meetings.
Led by expert trainers, our free revision surgeries break down complex topics covered in the CFA Program, analyse sample exam questions and help tackle any problem areas. Each surgery focuses on a particular topic and provides you with tips and techniques for the exam, leaving you feeling more prepared and confident.
- Analyse sample exam questions
- Break down difficult topics and tackle your problem areas
- Go through common mistakes made by past candidates
The online mock exam gives you the opportunity to practice at a time that suits you and will help to develop your test-taking skills, as well as identify your weak areas.
Access a range of level I, II and III revision surgery webcasts as well as resources to enhance your technical and leadership skills through CFA UK Discover – our professional learning platform.