The Official Training Manual (OTM), published by CFA UK, contains essential reading for those seeking success in the Certificate in ESG Investing exam and provides comprehensive coverage of the syllabus.
The current learning materials (1st edition) cover the syllabus for examinations taken from 1 September 2019 to 31 August 2020. Candidates sitting the exams after 31 August 2020 should purchase the 2nd edition when available in July 2020.
- Syllabus version1 - valid for exams from 1 September 2019 - 31 August 2020
- Recommended hours of study: 130
- CFA UK is not a Training Provider
- BPP, Kaplan and Quartic are training providers who use the CFA UK learning materials within their training packages
- Purchase of online learning materials for the Certificate in ESG Investing exam is mandatory and is included in the registration fee; a hard copy may also be requested for an additional fee of £30 + P&P