- To review and ratify proposed changes to the IMC syllabus to ensure that it reflects changes to relevant regulations and practices
- To review and ratify new questions for inclusion in the IMC question bank
- To ensure that the questions used in each examination are valid and correct
- To review suspect and commented questions from each sitting and, where necessary, agree amendments
- To ratify the results of each sitting of the IMC
- To review and ratify proposed changes to the IMC OTM
- To review all policy issues relating to the IMC and propose any necessary changes to the society’s examinations and education committee.