Forming a community of exceptional investment professionals, CFA UK Ambassadors share a commitment to building a better investment profession.
CFA UK ambassadors are the key stone to the society's mission to bring the investment community together with professionalism and ethics at its heart.
CFA UK ambassadors are prominent representatives of the investment community. They stand out as connectors with breadth and depth of industry contacts and perspectives. They work both as in-firm representatives and as community leaders working to build a better investment profession.
The strategy for the Ambassador Programme, including key objectives for Ambassadors form the foundation of all Ambassador activity.
- Ambassadors support their colleagues to connect with others within their firms and develop as professionals
- Ambassadors support CFA UK to build a better investment profession by facilitating strategic connections
What you could do:
- Build an infirm community of colleagues interested in the work of CFA UK
- Maintain an active and relevant communication platform for sharing information on CFA UK initiatives
- Raise awareness of CFA UK by hosting two in firm presentations every year
- Influence senior leaders on issues relating to CFA UK and qualifications
Get in touch with CFA UK's Volunteer Development Team for further details about applying.