Forming a community of exceptional investment professionals, CFA UK Ambassadors share a commitment to building a better investment profession.
CFA UK’s Ambassador Programme promotes and encourages employee engagement in CFA UK activities within Ambassador firms. Ambassadors work to promote professionalism, education, integrity and high ethical standards within their organisations through the promotion of our work and activities, and by driving internal employee engagement.
The primary goals of the programme are to:
- Develop in-firm networks of CFA UK members which are connected to and supported by the Society via a CFA UK Ambassador.
- Help increase engagement and active participation of existing Society members by sharing information on CFA UK events, learning and development opportunities, study resources, and volunteering roles.
- Support CFA candidates to succeed in their studies.
Ambassadors support a range of CFA UK activities:
- Strategic dialogue and partnership
- HR, learning and qualifications
See a list of our current Ambassadors here.