How do I find learning activities?
- www.cfauk.org > Careers & CPD > knowledge centre > Start Learning
- In the ‘Learn with us’ section on the knowledge centre page, click on ‘Browse activities’ or choose the content format you want
- Log into the knowledge centre and click ‘Find Learning’
- You can filter all content by topic, duration, structured/unstructured type, content type, format and date.
Click ‘Register me’ if you are logged out or ‘Launch’ if you are logged in.
Once you have selected a learning activity, click the ‘Launch’ button to begin.
Why does the learning in my CPD log appear incomplete?
Most of the learning you complete in the knowledge centre will be added to your CPD log automatically; you may also add CPD manually e.g. external CPD. To ensure it is marked as complete:
- Ensure you have entered all the fields marked with a red *.
- Ensure you add a learning outcome for each activity, which is your reflection on what you have learnt and how you will apply it.
I am unable to log in
- Visit www.learning.cfauk.org to log in
- Use your member details to log into ‘My Profile’ under ‘My CFA UK’ on the main navigation bar on www.cfauk.org and then navigate to the knowledge centre
- Reset your password here.
If you continue having login issues please contact email@example.com
I am unable to play videos or launch other learning
- You are using Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 or later (not run in compatibility mode), latest Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Safari on Windows. We recommend Safari on iPad and Chrome on Android tablets.
- Disable the pop-up blocker within your browser as videos and documents launched may be treated as such.
- Clear your cache.
- You have the most recent version of flash-player installed on your PC to enable videos to play. The latest version can be downloaded here.
- If launching videos in Google Chrome ensure your Flash Player is enabled by clicking on 'i' on the left of the address bar. This will present a drop down menu – find and click on the enable button for Flash Player.
- For other browser issues please paste www.whatsmybrowser.org into your browser, click copy and paste it into an email to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
For further assistance, please contact email@example.com.
Granting employer access
What does my employer have access to?
If associated with you, your employer will be able to:
- Download your CPD log
- View your CPD certificates
- View your incomplete learning
- Assign learning to you
How can I manage employer access to my CPD?
You will be informed by CFA UK if you have been associated with your employer. You may remove the association at any time by clicking on ‘Grant employer access’ portlet on your knowledge centre home page.
How much does it cost to use the Knowledge Centre?
All learning in the knowledge centre is free to members of CFA UK.
Super users (employers) looking after CPD for a group of people at their firm can sign up to the knowledge centre free of charge. They can look after any learning their firm’s CFA UK members complete free of charge. They can purchase access to the knowledge centre for any non-members in their firms based on the cumulative licensing model below:
Renewable access fees per user for the period Jul – Jun
|Number of users||Price per user|
|11 to 50||£90|
|51 to 100||£80|
|101 to 200||£70|
|201 to 500||£60|
|501 to 1000||£50|
Non-members can purchase individual access to the knowledge centre as follows:
- £125 incl. VAT for collective access to all articles, book assessments, CFA study support, event slides, podcasts and webcasts for the period Jul – Jun
- £150 incl. VAT for each 10 hour CPD Certificate Programme