Join our community and celebrate your success at the CFA Charterholder Ceremony
CFA UK's CFA Charterholder Ceremony is taking place on 31 March 2022 & 10 May 2022, in the City of London. After two years of little opportunity to meet face to face, new CFA Charterholders can finally come together and get a warm welcome into the CFA UK family. You can bring along one or two family members/friends and relax over drinks and canapés.
Who can attend this event?
To attend this exclusive event and receive your charter certificate, you must have gained your CFA Charterholder status after 7 November 2019 and be a Regular member of both CFA UK and CFA Institute.
The event on 31 March is now sold out. To book your place at the event to be held on 10 May, follow the steps detailed below:
Become a CFA Charterholder
To become a CFA charterholder, you must have passed all three levels of the CFA Program, and have at least 4,000 hours of relevant work experience within the investment sector. We encourage you to apply early, so you can book your place at the ceremony as soon as bookings are open.
- Log in to your CFA Institute account
- Click on the Membership Tile on your My Account dashboard
- Apply for Regular Membership
- Select CFA UK as your CFA Society
- Add details of your 4,000 hours of work experience
- Submit your references
- Once your application is approved you will become a Regular member of CFA UK and CFA Institute and will have earned the CFA charter. The next step will be to book your place at the ceremony
Book your place at the CFA UK Charterholder Ceremony
Register for the CFA UK Portal
Once you have become a member of CFA UK, look out for your welcome email asking you to register for your CFA UK Portal account. Your CFA UK Portal account will provide you with quick access to your member-exclusive benefits and allow you to easily manage your events bookings.
|Top Tip: Don't forget to register with the same email address as your CFA Institute account. This is so we can match your membership in our system and automatically apply the exclusive member-discounted event rates.|
If you have any difficulty registering for the CFA UK Portal email us on email@example.com
- Members (CFA Charterholders) attend for free
- Members can bring a maximum of two guests to the ceremony and guests' tickets are £10 per guest
Booking your place
- You can book your place here. Please book your place first and then select ‘save and new’ to add any guests.
- You will be prompted to add delegate details which you should populate with your guest's details. Please leave the CFA UK ID box blank when filling out your guest’s details.
- Click ‘save and continue’ and repeat the process again if you are bringing two guests.
- You will receive a confirmation email after your booking. If you do not receive this, please contact the events team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Be part of the CFA UK community
CFA UK membership enables you to:
- Connect with 11,000 investment professionals in the UK through our Special Interest Groups and Networks
- Advance your career and develop your knowledge and skills through the wealth of online learning content
- Keep pace with latest industry developments and insights through our weekly events programme
- Uncover the latest industry views and opinions that are connecting the CFA UK community via Professional Investor, our online content hub
- Raise your profile and share your expertise by becoming a volunteer
- Promote diversity, drive sustainability and champion ethical standards
If you have any questions about CFA UK membership, reach out to us at email@example.com or call 020 7648 6200 and select option 2 for membership.