Certificate in ESG in Investment
Over the past several months CFA UK has invested significant time and resources into developing a syllabus for a new ESG qualification which will give investment professionals the skills and knowledge to integrate ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) issues into their day to day roles. This is because, despite significant growth in interest in ESG and recognition of its growing importance throughout the investment sector, there remains a lack of formal qualifications that can equip professionals with the knowledge and skills increasingly required.
Who is it for?
The Certificate in ESG in Investment will be a modern and progressive qualification. Designed for practitioners working in investment roles who want to learn how to analyse and integrate material ESG factors, it will also be suitable for anyone working in sales & distribution, wealth management, product development, financial advice, consulting, risk and anyone looking to improve their understanding of ESG issues. The skills learned will be equally applicable to all asset classes.
There are no formal entry criteria for this qualification, but it is strongly recommended that candidates have a solid grounding in the investment process achieved via formal qualification or experience.
Bite-size, self-paced study programme supported by a dedicated training manual. Recommended study time is likely 170 hours.
- Value of ESG data in investment
- Responsible investment strategies
- Practical integration of material ESG issues into investment models
- Sources of ESG data
- ESG engagement
How it will benefit you
- Gain a unique and practical qualification
- Improve your competitive career advantage and increase your employability
- Expand your ESG knowledge and stay ahead in your field
- CFA UK qualifications are recognised by leading firms
- Develop the skills and competencies to fulfil both your fiduciary responsibilities and your firm’s responsible investment mandates
- Successful completion can lead to the Diploma in Investment Management (ESG) for existing IMC holders.
To find out more about our new ESG qualification click here to register your interest.