We know there is a growing demand for ESG integrated investment, but the sector is still in the early stages of establishing best practice. Our agenda will cover the practical realities in how to effectively measure, score and improve the implementation of environmental, social and governance factors across all asset classes.
To help answer these questions CFA UK brings to you our dedicated ESG conference, ESG investing - the practical realities on 29 October 2019. This conference - which will contribute to the future development of our new Certificate in ESG Investing - will feature multiple, practical perspectives from leading practitioners, as well as keynote contributions.
This conference is designed for both those building their skills and knowledge in this critical field, as well as those that want to hone and advance their understanding of ESG.
Date: Tuesday 29 October
Location: etc. venues, 155 Bishopsgate, London EC2M 3YD
Price: £80 (member), £200 (non-member)
- Mark Carney, Governor of the Bank of England
- Fiona Reynolds, CEO of the PRI
- Nick Robins, Professor in Practice - Sustainable Finance, LSE
- Mark Lewis, Global Head of Sustainability Research at BNP Paribas Asset Management
- Nina Reid, Director at Responsible Property Investment – M&G Real Estate
- Benjamin Yeoh, CFA Portfolio Manager of Global Equities, Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) Global Asset Management
- Mitch Reznick, CFA, Head of Research and Sustainable Fixed Income, Hermes Fixed Income
- Hiral Patel, Head of Sustainable & Thematic Investing, Barclays
- Lydia Rainforth, Managing Director and Equity Analyst, Barclays
Further programme and speaker details to come.