Affiliate membership is available to individuals who have a minimum of one years relevant work experience. Affiliate membership equips you with practical benefits to grow your career, achieve your professional goals, and get and stay ahead in the investment profession.
Our membership year is 01 July to 30 June. You pay your CFA UK fee at the same time that you pay your CFA Institute's membership fee in US dollars via your CFA Institute account.
The current annual membership fees are:
|01 July 2018 to 31 June 2019|
Irrespective of your date of renewal, the full rate for the year is still applicable.
Gain professional recognition
CFA UK membership demonstrates your commitment to professional excellence, giving you recognition as an authoritative and actively engaged investment professional.
Progress your careerTake advantage of our career support services including 20 free career-related events per year and access to our Careers Centre where investment firms actively target CFA UK members.
Connect with like-minded peers
Grow your professional network by connecting with over 12,000 of the most qualified investment practitioners in the UK:
- attend free networking events
- connect on LinkedIn and Twitter
- join a special interest group to learn more about topics you’re interested in or passionate about
- get involved in the investment community as a volunteer.
Expand your knowledge
Stay ahead by developing your knowledge and keeping up-to-date with the latest industry insights:
- attend educational events and conferences, with over 50 events per year free to members
- get unlimited access to our online knowledge centre where you will find filmed events, webcasts, podcasts, articles and presentations
- take advantage of free CPD certificate programmes
- enjoy a complimentary subscription to Professional Investor – our quarterly publication with thought provoking articles and interviews from leading investment experts.
Applications for affiliate membership are administered by CFA Institute. To apply for affiliate membership you must:
- Have a minimum of 12 months of acceptable professional work experience
- Agree to adhere to and sign the members' agreement and professional conduct statement
- Provide three professional references, unless you have a reference from an active CFA UK regular member – in which case, only two professional references are required.
Protect: Speak up, stop harm helpline
CFA UK is a sponsor of the whistleblowing charity Protect (formerly Public Concern at Work) which provides a dedicated telephone number to our members.
Call 020 3117 2520 or 0800 112 4984 to report any concerns or if you need personal support. You can also email email@example.com
For more information see our whistleblowing resources.