Educational training ethos
- Learn by doing with full engagement throughout the programme
- Bringing together a diverse group of senior professionals from across the investment chain with a variety of roles and experiences encouraging stimulating debates
- Designed for leaders of the future, who care about improving and implementing ethical principles and setting and influencing the culture of investment firms and the profession.
Featured guest speakers
- 2019: Euan Munro, CEO, Aviva Investors
- 2019: Sarah Melvin, Head of the UK business, Blackrock
- 2019: Chris Sier, Chair, ClearGlass
- 2019: Catherine Howarth, Chief Executive, Share Action
- 2018 & 2019: Susanne Gahler, Deputy Head, Investment Management Supervision, FCA
- CFA UK: Not-for-profit association of investment professionals, FCA accredited body and Ofqual awarding body for the IMC qualification and ESG Certificate. Largest global CFA member society, with over 11,000 members.
- Duke CE: Global leader in customised executive education, ranked in top three by the Financial Times (2019) for the 19th consecutive year. Lead orchestrator: Nick Holley, Owner NHA Ltd, Director of CRF Learning and Executive Fellow of Henley Business School