What is the Certificate in ESG Investing?
The Certificate in ESG Investing is a level 4 qualification which delivers the benchmark knowledge and skills required by investment professionals to integrate ESG factors into the investment process. The first qualification of its kind in the UK, it has been developed by practitioners for practitioners.
Registrations for the new Certificate in ESG Investing opened in September 2019 and the first examinations can be scheduled from 2 December 2019.
Why should I take the Certificate in ESG Investing?
Developed in consultation with leading firms and supported by the UN PRI, the Certificate will enable you to expand your ESG knowledge and stay ahead in your field.
It has been designed for practitioners working in investment roles who want to learn how to analyse and integrate material ESG factors into their day-to-day roles.
It will also be suitable for anyone looking to improve their understanding of ESG issues working in:
- sales & distribution
- wealth management
- product development
- financial advice
The skills learned will be equally applicable to all asset classes.
How it will benefit you
- Gain a unique and practical qualification
- Improve your competitive career advantage and increase your employability
- Expand your ESG knowledge and stay ahead in your field
- CFA UK qualifications are recognised by leading firms
- Develop the skills and competencies to fulfil both your fiduciary responsibilities and your firm’s responsible investment mandates
- Successful completion can lead to the Diploma in Investment Management (ESG) for existing IMC holders
- Gain a digital badge to highlight to others the skills you have acquired
There are no formal entry criteria for this qualification, but it is strongly recommended that candidates have a solid grounding in the investment process achieved via formal qualification or experience.
Fees and learning materials
- The Certificate costs £470 per candidate, including access to online Official Training Manual and the first sitting of your exam; candidates who wish to purchase a hard copy OTM may do so for an additional charge of £30.00 plus postage costs
- 100 questions assessed by multiple choice questions and item set scenarios