What is Investment Foundations Program?
The Investment Foundations Program is a global self-study education program awarded by CFA Institute, Please note CFA UK does NOT act as the awarding organisation for the Investment Foundations Program qualification.
Who is it for?
The Investment Foundations Certificate program promotes a shared understanding of the industry, builds employee confidence, and raises effectiveness across all professional disciplines in the financial services industry, outside of investment roles; from client services to compliance; from human resources to IT and operations; from sales and marketing to legal and administrative services.
What you will learn
Investment Foundations Program is designed to give anyone working in financial services a clear understanding of the investment industry and their professional responsibilities within it. Focused on the essentials of finance, ethics, and investment roles, the program requires approximately 100 hours of study and generally can be completed within six months.
Successful candidates will be awarded the Investment Foundations Program by CFA Institute.
- Online, self-study program, requiring approximately 100 hours of study
- Two-hour multiple choice exam, available at Pearson VUE test centres worldwide
- No requirements or experience necessary (candidates need to be comfortable with the English language)
- Teaches essential concepts and ethics of the investment industry
- Successful candidates earn a certificate of knowledge
Download additional Investment Foundations Program materials: