- Recommends candidates for fellowships to the CFA UK Board. A Fellow is a designation that can be awarded by the Board to any member of the society;
- A member may be eligible for election as a Fellow if they have contributed greatly to the activities of the investment profession or the aims and objectives of the society;
- The committee develops events for Fellows and encourages the society to make use of the resource that the Fellowship represents;
- To review the list of Fellows biennially;
- To consider and recommend to the Board society members deserving of fellowships.
To volunteer your services for this committee, email a covering letter and your CV to the society's chief executive.