The committee's terms of reference additionally state that the committee should:
- Prepare and agree committee meeting minutes and to report regularly to the finance committee and to the Board
- Be chaired by a member of CFA UK’s Board
- Involve the treasurer as a member
- Prepare a report for inclusion in the society’s annual report
- Seek out and appoint volunteers such that the committee is suitably resourced.
To volunteer your services for this committee, email a covering letter and your CV to the society's chief executive.