- To advise the Board develop and maintain the desired society’s image to all levels of stakeholders;
- To oversee and support the society’s continuing digital development to ensure the society reaches its goal to improve levels of engagement and member satisfaction;
- To develop the Professional Investor brand and look at the future of the publication;
- To advise on and assist in the society’s public relations; and
- To review all policy issues relating to communications and propose any necessary changes to the Board.
Areas of focus for 2017/18
- Build on the past success of the Professional Investor review and progress it further to the full digitalisation phase.
- Work closely with the new PR agent to continue to strengthen our society brand assets and flagship campaigns.
- Leverage on the expanded volunteers base to further enhance our digital engagement strategy and membership communications journey.