- Help improve the investment profession through dialogue and engagement around key issues.
- Investigate and assess developments related to market integrity, professional standards and regulation that are likely to affect members and the profession
- Engage CFA UK members in the committee's work
- Draft responses, position papers and other materials relating to professionalism and investment practices
- Provide input to CFA Institute's international work
- Promote the value that our profession delivers to society.