The Social and Networking Committee exists to lead the staffed office in setting the strategic framework for CFA UK’s social and networking programme of events.
Main areas of focus for 2017/18
- Enhance member engagement and experience through participation in social events through the year
- Promote the society's mission to members and their organisations through the social platform
- Receive informal feedback from members regarding their expectations from the Society
- Create cohesive sub groups along the lines of personal interests of members including sports, wine tasting, pub quizzes, themed cultural evenings etc.
- Monthly pub meets to facilitate networking amongst members with special interest
- Raise funds for the society's charity through sporting events
- Work together with the staffed office on the Annual Dinner